22-Member Alliance Highlights Top Resources for Making Sure Your Investments Continue to Work for You
The AIE's new "Monitoring and Evaluating the Performance of Your Investments" is available at http://www.investoreducation.org/investmentperformance.
The new "Monitoring and Evaluating the Performance of Your Investments" section of the AIE Web site features the following 10 top resources for investors:
- Evaluating Performance – http://bit.ly/P9dGkn,
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
- Evaluating Risk in Your Portfolio – http://bit.ly/UNjXsT, 360 Degrees of
Financial Literacy/American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- The Life Stages Series – http://tiny.cc/31ralw, CFP Board.
- 5 Keys To Investing Success – http://bit.ly/So5lcY,
Investor Protection Trust.
- Researching and Managing Investments – http://tiny.cc/i2ralw,
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- The Balancing Act – http://bit.ly/SnuxEQ,
North American Securities Administrators Association.
- A Simple Valuation Spreadsheet – http://bit.ly/PrUwrp,
American Association of Individual Investors.
- Option-Based Risk Management in a
Multi-Asset World– http://tiny.cc/l0ralw, Options Industry Council.
- The Tax Benefits and Revenue Costs of Tax Deferral – http://tiny.cc/szralw,
Investment Company Institute.
- Behavioral Finance: What Can Investors Learn From Their Mistakes? – http://bit.ly/QHSgMH,
For an overview of the rest of the best investor education resources on the Web from AIE members, go to http://www.investoreducation.org.
Founded in 1996, the
Full members of the Alliance include:
|Source:||PR Newswire Association LLC|