New Retirement Solution From Merrill Edge Designed to Address the Needs of Small Business Owners and Employees Through a Convenient Plan With Lower Costs Than Many Traditional 401(k) Offerings
“We know how important small businesses are to our nation’s economy and how dedicated their owners are to their employees,” said
According to a recent U.S.
“In a recent
The Merrill Edge Small Business 401(k) is self-serviced and managed completely online, giving small business owners secure access when and where it is convenient for them. Additional features and benefits include:
- An affordable, flexible 401(k) plan to help meet their unique needs.
- Access to 401(k) specialists to help with online plan setup.
- Web-based 401(k) recordkeeping administration services tailored for small businesses provided by
Plan Administrators, Inc.
- Transparent fees to help quickly assess the right plan for their business and control the bottom line.
- A streamlined investment menu selected by
Morningstar Associates, LLC, who assumes investment fiduciary responsibility and simplifies the fund selection process for clients, while helping take the guesswork out of fund selection for employees.
This solution also gives employees a platform through which they can easily manage their retirement investments. Features include:
- Online resources and education to help employees start their retirement investing and then stay on track, as well as phone-based support from 401(k) specialists to help them make informed investment decisions.
- Access to daily online statements and account performance details.
“Merrill Edge Small Business 401(k) gives small business owners and their employees access to benefits of the Merrill Edge services,” said
In addition to the Merrill Edge Small Business 401(k), Merrill Edge offers small business owners a range of cost-effective retirement plan solutions to help meet their needs, including a Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) and Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plans. Additionally, Merrill Lynch provides access to a host of solutions through its
Beyond retirement plans,
1 United States Government Accountability Office’s testimony before the
Merrill Edge provides mass affluent customers and small business clients with access to professional investment guidance through Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisors™ in the Merrill Edge Advisory Center™ or in-person at select banking centers. For customers who prefer to invest on their own, Merrill Edge provides an online self-directed investing platform, with robust tools and resources to help them make informed investment decisions.
Merrill Edge is available through
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, member
Banking products are provided by
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Plan administrative and recordkeeping services for
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Copyright:||Copyright Business Wire 2012|
|Source:||Business Wire, Inc.|