|by Fredreka Schouten, USA TODAY|
• Reopens the government fully with funds to continue running through
• Extends the government's borrowing authority through
• Sets a mid-December deadline for congressional budget negotiators to report on on their efforts to find solutions to longer-term fiscal issues. The committee will be led by Sen.
• Requires the Obama administration to certify that it is verifying the incomes of individuals who receive federal subsidies to help pay for health insurance under the 2010 Affordable Care Act. A family of four, for instance, with an annual household income of less than
• Maintains spending caps demanded by Republicans that keep government funding at
|Copyright:||Copyright 2013 USATODAY.com|