“RENEW Your Commitment to Retirement Planning” helps investors maintain retirement savings strategy and build sustained progress toward savings goals
“RENEW Your Commitment to Retirement Planning” is a five-step online guide designed by Transamerica to help retirement plan participants commit to retirement planning goals and keep their retirement strategy on track over the long term. Transamerica’s RENEW program encourages retirement savers to:
- Review your goals: Effective retirement planning starts with a strategy that is personal to you and your circumstances.
- Educate to create a successful plan: Learning about retirement planning takes initiative and commitment.
- Navigate the market’s ups and downs: While it is important to understand and to keep informed about current market conditions, it’s also important to note that the markets have been through significant volatility many times before and historically have eventually recovered.
- Evaluate your risk tolerance: Market turmoil can be difficult to weather, and news reports and updates from
Wall Streetcan generate a range of emotions. Adjusting investments based on risk tolerance can position participants to withstand the downturns and reap rewards over the long term.
- Watch your account: Monitoring progress toward reaching retirement savings goals and reviewing investment allocations as personal situations change are important steps to take while preparing for retirement.
“Many retirement plan investors have become understandably nervous about the economic outlook and volatility in investment markets,” said
The “RENEW Your Commitment to Retirement Planning” program is available now to Transamerica retirement plan participants on www.TA-Retirement.com. RENEW is supported by a variety of tools and resources available online at the
Source: Transamerica Retirement Services
|Copyright:||Copyright Business Wire 2012|
|Source: ||Business Wire, Inc.|