These days, many people are thinking about how to transform the Christmas bonus into an investment that will allow them to capitalize their pesos and one option is to make a traditional 30-day fixed term deposit , which after last week’s rate hike implemented by the
Thus, today, financial entities must guarantee a yield of 53% per annum (nominal rate) for funds of less than
One of the banks that is among the most chosen by users to place a fixed term deposit is
Banco Patagonia fixed term deposit: this is how much you will earn per month
The aforementioned new nominal annual rate of 53% is equivalent to a monthly yield of 4.41%. With this average monthly income, if you place
Meanwhile, if you take the effective annual rate as a reference, which is applicable in case you decide to continue renewing your investment month by month, it is equivalent to 67%, that is, 5.6% per month. Thus, if you leave your
Banco Patagonia fixed term deposit: how to invest
As most of the entities nowadays,
- On the one hand, Patagonia e-bank allows you to set up a time deposit online and without any additional cost or time limits.
- In branches, as it was done before digitalization.
- And it can also be done through the bank’s Investment Center by calling 0810-999-6655 – option 5 from Monday to Friday from
9 am to 7 pm.
Users have several ways to operate.
The online option is perhaps the most chosen these days and, although it does not have assistance from a person, it is very simple to use. To set up a fixed term deposit through Patagonia e-bank, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the “Investments” tab and, from there, enter the “Fixed Term Deposit” option.
- Select the type of fixed term deposit (in this case traditional in pesos), the amount to be deposited and the period of time.
- Once the data has been entered, click on “Accept” and confirm the data before confirming the operation.