A strong and vibrant venture capital (VC) ecosystem is critical for innovation and scaling up in
Today, the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and
Increasing support for the VC industry is a win-win for
A renewed VCCI represents the government's commitment to
“A successful economic recovery in
– The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and
* Announced in Budget 2017 and expanded in the 2018 Fall Economic Statement, VCCI represents an investment of
* VCCI has invested in three streams:
– Stream 1 invested in large funds-of-funds that will support Canadian VC fund managers.
– Stream 2 invested in emerging and diverse managers, underserved regions and sectors, and alternative fund structures.
– Stream 3 invested in VC funds that invest primarily in clean technology firms.
* To date, VCCI has resulted in the investment of
* Budget 2021 proposes to invest