Chartered retirement planning counselor
In his new book, Fire Your Retirement Planner You: Concise Advice on How to Join the
He can talk about:
- 3 simple steps to take now to get serious about saving for retirement.
- 10 questions that determine if you are a retirement-planning underachiever.
- What Elvis would likely be shilling, if he were alive.
- What not to include in your retirement plan.
- Why so few manage to make it into the
$100,000a year retirement income club and how checking your ego and being coachable can help you get there.
- And much, much more.
Friedman’s new book, Fire Your Retirement Planner You: Concise Advice on How to Join the
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chartered-retirement-planning-counselor-rodger-alan-friedman-shares-3-steps-to-get-serious-about-planning-for-your-retirement-300436546.html