Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Expanding Use of Blended Finance Solutions to Support USAID Priorities
Classification Code: A – Research & Development
Solicitation Number: BAA-OAA-PCM-2017
Place of Performance Country: US
* Expertise in investment, asset management or financial intermediation in sectors or regions in which
* Expertise in designing and structuring financial transactions in sectors or regions of relevance to
* Expertise in designing and structuring financial transactions that utilize different pools of capital that are able to absorb different levels/types of risk (i.e., blended finance transactions).
* Track record of working with and/or providing services to asset owners and asset managers and other financial intermediaries (e.g., law firms, accounting firms) working in sectors or regions of relevance to
* Experience facilitating or providing services to networks that include asset owners and asset managers and other financial intermediaries.
* Understanding of how to leverage the expertise and tools of donors such as
* Expertise in evaluating the impact of private investments on poverty or development outcomes.
* Specific transactions or blended finance solutions.
* A singular “one size fits all” approach to blended finance.
* A single organization that claims that it has the entire set of skills and contacts required to develop, deploy and evaluate blended finance approaches and models across all
* Be in English;
* Be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: PCMBAAAddendum02@usaid.gov.
* Be up to three (3) pages in length and no smaller than 12 font;
* Be in .pdf or .docx format.
* Contain a header with the following information (not included in the page count): – Respondent Name/Group and contact information; – Response Title; – BAA Addendum Name/Number
* Contain the following: o Idea/approach to quickly and efficiently provide the development community (including