Area localities are offering tips for business owners and employees who are facing challenges because of the coronavirus outbreak.
Restaurant workers with reduced hours or a layoff can apply for unemployment through the he
In the wake of the coronavirus, RWCF's focus is on supporting workers, small business owners, and an industry in crisis.
* For details, visit restaurantworkerscf.org.
* Northam is authorizing rapid response funding, through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, for employers eligible to remain open during this emergency. Funds may be used to clean facilities and support emergency needs. For details, visit doleta.gov/wioa.
* As part of its coronavirus response, the federal government will give filers 90 days to pay income taxes due on up to
* SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to
* Facebook announced an investment of
(c)2020 The Free Lance-Star (Fredericksburg, Va.)
Visit The Free Lance-Star (Fredericksburg, Va.) at www.fredericksburg.com/flshome
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.