The major drivers which are enhancing the global medical imaging analysis software market are rising due to the rapid increase in demand for technical progression for imaging devices, a lot of investment in medical imaging technologies, increasing geriatric population, due to increasing huge number of enduring research activities and growth in the number of new and advanced products being launched in developing Asian countries. Apart from this, some of the factors which are hampering the market are absence of technical and skilled professionals and due to increasing hacking concerns.
One of the top most manufacturing company
- Technological Developments in
Medical Imaging Systems And Analysis Software
- Increasing Public And Private Sector Investments in the Medical Imaging Market
- Rising Applications of Computer-Aided Diagnosis (Cad)
- Growing Usage of Imaging Equipment
- Growing Incidences of Chronic Diseases
- Increase in Flexibility
- Rapid Growth in Aging Population
- Absence of Skilled Professionals
- Increasing Software Hacking Concerns
- Cloud-Based Image Analysis Solutions
- Expansion in Developing Markets
- Market Penetration of Standalone Software Vendors
- High Cost of Software
Carestream Health, Inc.
- General Electric Company (Ge)
- Merge Healthcare Inc.
Mim Software, Inc.
Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Xinapse Systems Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbcj3v/global_medical
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Software, Medical Imaging