Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology has been around for a while now but the technology is seeing significant demand in the last couple of years within the banking industry. This report explores why RPA has become one of the hottest investments made by banks globally and looks at strategies that banks need to consider while adopting RPA. The report also looks at the RPA supplier landscape catering to financial services and provides short summary profiles for the major suppliers operating in the industry today.
Each supplier profile provides an overview of their solution and uses a case of how their RPA solution was successfully implemented at banks and other financial institutions. The endeavor of the RPA Technology in Financial Services Report is to become a ready reckoner for any bank looking to deploy a Robotic Process Automation solution and will be continuously updated to capture more supplier profiles and the latest trends in the market.
Why Buy This Report?
- A beginner's guide for banks looking to understand RPA and how it can benefit their organization
- Get an overview of nine RPA suppliers which include major suppliers as well as niche suppliers operating within the financial services industry
- 10 prime examples/use cases of how RPA was successfully deployed at banks and institutions
- Industry prescribed strategies and pitfalls to watch out for when deploying RPA
- Subscription to the RPA report provides the subscriber with quarterly updates including new supplier profiles and latest market trends
If you are a Bank Tech team member, make the right supplier selection by reading this report. If you are a Supplier, understand the market better and be more competitive. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgably. And if you are an Investor, use this to make the right investment decision.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: RPA in Financial Services - Executive Summary
- Challenges for Banks when deploying RPA
- The future state of RPA
Section 2: Overview of RPA Technology
- Components of RPA
- Types of RPA
Section 3: Key Considerations for Banks when deploying RPA
Section 4: RPA Market Landscape
Section 5: RPA Supplier Profiles
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Edgeverve Assistedge
Section 6: Robotic Process Automation - Industry Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sioo6i
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900