* Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity? Evidence from
* Consumption Fluctuations and Expected Returns
* Corporate Control around the World
* Drilling and Debt
* High-Frequency Trading and Market Performance
* How Skilled Are Security Analysts?
* Insider Investment Horizon
* Lazy Prices
* Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Existence and Uniqueness of
* Star Ratings and the Incentives of Mutual Funds
* Taming the
* Venturing beyond the IPO: Financing of Newly Public Firms by Venture Capitalists
* What Drives Anomaly Returns?