COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for Corporations
COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for Financial Institutions
COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for the Energy & Commodity Sector
COVID-19: Operational Resiliency Guidelines for Firms
COVID-19 is a globally disruptive health and humanitarian challenge. It has taken a personal toll on thousands infected as well as caregivers and health professionals.
Through a review of looming challenges and risks during this period of uncertainty,
- Building a resiliency and risk management team
- Key considerations in an operational resiliency plan, including assessment of digital delivery of services
- Stabilizing the supply chain
- Cash flow and liquidity management
- Financial planning including stress scenario assessment
- Communication with investors, suppliers and customers
- Legal assessment of upstream and downstream dependencies
- Presenting an informed, end-to-end agile strategy to your Board, employees and other key stakeholders
For further information on the white paper series or to discuss how
Our Opinion, Management, and Advisory Services are built upon more than three decades of experience valuing intellectual property in the most rigorous of venues – State, Federal, and international courts. Our financial, market, and technical experts provide a unique understanding of the contributory value of proprietary innovation. This is the cornerstone of our business. This insight permeates every practice.