Nectarines are insurable as a varietal class of peaches. The following variety listings are to be used for classification of peaches in
1. The correct Transitional Yield by practice, type, age, density and other characteristics (early/mid/late) is used for insurable blocks or units with less than four years of actual records;
2. The correct Transitional Yield by practice, type, age, density and other characteristics (early/mid/late) is used for yield adjustment for any year selected by the grower that is eligible for yield adjustment and has a yield less than 60 percent of the applicable Transitional Yield and; and
3. Insurability of varieties based on chilling hour requirements by county published in the Special Provisions.
Varieties not listed should be referred to the
Peach and Nectarine Variety Listings:
* 2018 Crop Year Early Peach Policy Varieties (
* 2018 Crop Year Mid Peach Policy Varieties (
* 2018 Crop Year Late Peach Policy Varieties (
Find a crop insurance agent (http://www.rma.usda.gov/tools/agent.html) to discuss available options for your farm or ranch.
Crop insurance is sold and delivered solely through private crop insurance agents. A list of crop insurance agents is available at all
For more information, contact the