ESD’s Fishing Tournament & Fish Fry on
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
“I participated in the Chicago Data Center Summit as a panelist in 2014, representing our new subsidiary Forsythe Data Centers. The Summit provided a good opportunity to network with fellow data center and hosting providers and hear about the trends in the
View detailed agenda and registration > https://www.capremedia.com/events/sixth-annual-greater-chicago-midwest-data-center-summit
Joseph Ryan: Chief Technology Officer – Americas, JLL Emil Sayegh: CEO, Hostway Services, Inc Ed Sitar: Manager of Economic and Business Development, ComEd Jerry Blair: Vice President, DataBank, Ltd. David Carlson: Vice President, Forsythe Hosting Solutions Andy Cvengros: Senior Vice President – Data Center Solutions, JLL Mike Hammett: Chief Information Officer, MidWest Internet Exchange Paul Hopkins: Vice President, Colt Data Centre Services Brian Johnston: Chief Technology Officer, QTS Jim Kerrigan: Managing Principal & Founding Member, North American Data Centers Tom Kutz: President, Lake Michigan Region 7x 24 James Leach: Vice President Marketing, RagingWire Data Centers Miles Loo, Jr.: Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc. Dave Meadows: Director of Industry, Standards and Technology, Stulz Matt Palese: Senior Director, Equinix
- J Todd Raymond: CEO & Managing Director, fifteenfortyseven
Critical Systems Realty, LLC Paul Schlattman: Senior Vice President, ESD
Look who’s attending, as of
- CAPRE MEDIA | CAPRATE EVENTS
- Century Link
City of Garland
- Colt Data Centre Services
- ComEd –
An Exelon Company
Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc. DataBank, Ltd. DPR Construction
- Eaton Corporation
- Forsythe Data Centers
- Honeywell | Security and Fire
Lake Michigan Region 7x 24
- MidWest Internet Exchange
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- PowerShield Americas
RagingWire Data Centers State of MN Stulz
For telephone registrations and general inquiries:
For sponsorship/exhibitor inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRE | The National Data Center Summit Series, 646-3318777, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRE | The National Data Center Summit Series