In the financial year 2016-17, TJSB Bank earned a net profit of
Business mix of TJSB has witnessed 11.42% growth in FY 2016-2017, despite economic conditions, demonetization and global events having an adverse effect on loans and advances.
The Capital Adequacy Ratio increased from 13.34% to 13.82% for the FY 2016-2017. The Gross Non Performing Assets (NPA) stood at 4.69% while the Net NPA remains at 0.20%.
The professional and visionary Board of Directors of
“With a firm focus on cost rationalization, substantial improvement in operational efficiency, stress on our core competency, generation of new and stable revenue streams, and efficient capital deployment, the Bank was successful in achieving the milestone of Rs. 100 crores net profit for the third consecutive year,” said Mr.
He thanked all the customers and the well-wishers of the Bank for supporting and standing by the Bank during demonetization. He also congratulated the employees for playing an active role in achieving the net profit figures of
Mr. Sathe mentioned that along with Unified Payment Interface (UPI), TJSB has also acquired the status of Bharat Bill Payment Operation Unit (BBPOU), thus empowering its customers with these most modern banking technologies.
Journey 2016-2017: At A Glance
– Opening of 12 new branches across 4 states.
– Successfully managed the sale of houses in Navi Mumbai, developed by the Government organization CIDCO.
– Inked in tie-ups with LIC, ICICI Lombard, New India Assurance, Religare for providing bancassurance services.
– Implemented the Centralised KYC (CKYC-R) system for our customers.
– ASBA facility initiated for customers ensured that they could invest in IPO of companies without losing interest on their money.
– Enabling pan
Based on trust and quality services,
The bank has been guided on its path of success by a very highly educated Board of Directors headed by the Chairman Mr.
For more information please visit http://www.tjsb.co.in