This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of
UBSis the leading wealth management firm serving the UHNW segment. It has a strong global presence, with the Americasand Europeits biggest markets as measured by assets under management (AUM).
February 2018, UBSmerged its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas divisions to create Global Wealth Management in order to better serve wealthy clients and cut costs. UBSis focusing on growth in the US and Asia Pacific- the markets where it expects the wealth of its key client segment to grow at the fastest pace. In April 2019, UBSbecame the first wealth manager to grow its assets to $400bnin the region.
Reasons to Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for
UBSand its Global Wealth Management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand UBS Global Wealth Management's current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover UBS Global Wealth Management's key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about UBS Global Wealth Management's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Financial Performance
- Customers & Products
- Marketing & Advertising
- UBS Global Wealth Management
- Van Lanschot Kempen
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/76hfsr
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900