Westbrook was engaged by Bank ABC to build out a highly customer centric platform on Salesforce Service Cloud to both act as the system of record and the customer lifecycle journey planner for ila, an innovative lifestyle banking offering launched in
“ila reflects Bank ABC’s commitment to drive financial services to the next frontier, combining technology with a human-centric design to redefine banking for the next generation. Arabic for the word ‘to’, ila promises to propel its users from where they are, “to” where they want to be, enabling their long-and-short-term goals and aspirations through an extremely personalised approach to banking and financial management, aided by artificial intelligence and sophisticated data analytics.
As opposed to traditional banks, ila has been conceived and built differently from the ground up, keeping the customers and their rapidly evolving needs at its core: ila is agile, connected and intuitive.
We recognise that the customers of today are not the same as the customers of tomorrow and so, it became our obsession and challenge to create a bank that mirrors their fast, connected and always on the go lifestyles. We merged cutting edge technology and human understanding to design a bank that is aligned with modern life. This is just the beginning of the journey – as we gather more insights about our customers, ila will continuously evolve, giving users the chance to co-create future features.”
“The successful launch of ila is a fantastic reflection of the power of the Salesforce customer success platform and the dedication, commitment and capability of the professionals involved across Westbrook and Bank ABC. I am very proud of this significant and highly innovative achievement and look forward to its continuing enhancement and success.
A project of this magnitude and complexity brings its own challenges however the overarching proposition and the insight from Bank ABC allowed us to create a delivery programme to parallel their expectations. It is a ground breaking development in this market and one to be immensely proud of being involved with.”
ila’s initial offering:
- Completely digital onboarding within minutes with just two forms of ID and a selfie.
- Users are issued a Virtual debit card as soon as they onboard for immediate use for online transactions.
- Flexible funding options including in-app integration with the country’s leading payment channel.
- Multiple foreign currency accounts that can be linked to a single card. Users can transfer funds between these accounts without the worry of excessive fees.
- A current account that encourages people to save more by rewarding them with a higher interest rate on higher balance, which will be calculated daily and paid monthly.
- In-app full card control features, including set/reset pin, freeze/unfreeze a misplaced card, block and instantly reorder in the case of lost or stolen cards
- Digital DNA™ Customer Assistant Fatema, who will be available across social media to keep people and the community informed about ila and answer customer questions through ila’s website 24/7.
About Bank ABC:
Bank ABC is a leading player in the region’s banking industry with a presence in 15 countries, across 5 continents. The Bank provides global innovative Wholesale Banking coverage and products that include Corporate and Financial Institutions coverage, Transaction Banking (Trade Finance and Cash Management), Project and Structured finance, Syndications,
Westbrook is a Platinum Consulting Partner to Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/westbrook-builds-highly-customer-centric-service-platform-for-bank-abcs-new-digital-mobile-only-bank-ila-on-salesforce-service-cloud-301021682.html