Camp Hill, Pa., (June 25, 2014) – The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) recognized InsuranceNewsNet Magazine’s excellence by awarding it five Azbee awards – two gold and three silver – in regional competition.
REGIONAL AZBEE AWARDS:
- Gold: Front Cover Illustration – Jake Haas, Creative Director
Entry: Hold On! January 2013
- Gold: Website Redesign – Joaquin Tuazon, Technology Director; Carlos Centeno, Senior Graphic Designer; Jake Haas, Creative Director; Steven A. Morelli, Editor-In-Chief
- Silver: Editor’s Letter Series – Steven A. Morelli, Editor-In-Chief
Entries: “Reap Riches or Regrets,” June 2013, "A Fair Question,” November 2013
- Silver: Feature Article Design – Jake Haas, Creative Director
Entry: “How to Be the Most Fascinating Person in the Room,” February 2013
- Silver: Editorial News Analysis – Susan Rupe, Assistant Editor. Entry: “Will the ACA Get on Track After Disastrous Rollout?” December 2013
The Azbee award “recognizes the hard work and commitment of business and professional magazine, newsletter, and Web editors and designers. Such an award is a most prestigious acknowledgement that your work has met high standards of excellence and is at the top of your profession,” according to the Society.
InsuranceNewsNet is a print and web publisher for insurance producers, executives and industry professionals in the life, health and annuity industries. InsuranceNewsNet Magazine delivers news and business guidance covering the scope of the industry to 50,000 subscribers. www.insurancenewsnet.com is visited by more than 600,000 insurance professionals per month and offers readers real-time news, sales strategies and market research on a daily basis.
For more information, contact:
InsuranceNewsNet.com: Susan Rupe, assistant editor at (717) 441-9357 x 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org