AUSTIN, TX – July 17, 2013 – Continuing education has always been a cornerstone for the designations of The National Alliance. Practical and comprehensive understanding of the insurance and risk management businesses has been proven to be a major factor and leading indicator of higher performance for more successful agencies, producers and customer service representatives.
At one time, William T. Hold Seminars were only available to Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISRs). Today, they are open to all who wish to expand their productivity in special niche markets. These programs are taught by acknowledged experts and are offered in the classroom as well as online. The 8-hour classroom seminars are available in locations across the country and the agendas cover personal lines, commercial lines, life and health, and risk management topics.
The online Hold Seminars are 4-hours and include the following niche topics:
• Commercial General Liability
• Workers Compensation
• Additional Insureds/Certificates of Insurance
• Employment Practices Liability Insurance
• Professional Liability Concepts
• Insuring Toys (watercraft, recreational vehicles, snowmobiles, golf carts)
• Spoilage, Utilities and Ordinance or Law
• Homeowners Property Endorsements
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Disability Income & Long Term Care Insurance
• Preparing for CIC Personal Auto
• Preparing for CIC Homeowners
CISR and CSRM designees can combine two four-hour online Hold Seminar topics to fulfill their annual update requirement. For more information or to register, visit The National Alliance website at www.TheNational Alliance.com.
Beverly A. Messer, CIC, CRM, CISR, CPIW
Senior Vice President, Academic Development
The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research