AUSTIN, TX – April 12, 2016 – The Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Program is one of the forward-looking designation programs of The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. The program is comprised of five courses which describe and demonstrate the entire risk management process. New participants are encouraged to begin their studies with the CRM Principles of Risk Management course.
This fundamental course has been significantly enhanced for 2016 and beyond. The reason? Today’s insurance professionals bring tremendous value to their clients by showing them the importance of risk management in treating and managing their exposures to loss. Likewise, risk managers can positively impact their organization’s bottom-line by continuing to build an arsenal of risk management tools that can be applied in the first and most important step of the risk management process– identification of risk.
The newly revised CRM Principles of Risk Management course has been enhanced to provide:
- A comprehensive understanding of the impact of an effective risk management program
- Broadened discussion of risk identification methods including explanations and examples of their application
- Expanded dialogue about Enterprise Risk Management and how it differs from Traditional Risk Management approaches
- Additional skill-building exercises that will allow students to assess their understanding of risk identification of concepts
- A more in-depth approach to recognizing and preparing to manage emerging risks
All of the materials, faculty, curriculum, and practice exercises have been sharpened to provide practical and proven methodologies and mentorship for immediate use with present and prospective clients.
Scheduled CRM Principles of Risk Programs
May 18-21 | Phoenix, AZ October 5-8 | Burr Ridge, IL
June 22-25 | Burbank, CA Oct. 12-Nov. 10 | Online Classroom
June 22-25 | Iselin. NJ November 16-19 |Richmond, VA
June 29-July 28 | Online Classroom December 7-10 | Duluth, GA
Sept. 28-Oct. 1 | Richardson, TX December 14-17 | Houston, TX
Additional information is available at www.TheNationalAlliance.com or call 800-633-2165.
The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research has more than 46 years of experience and leadership in insurance and risk management education. Including five distinguished designations – Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), Certified School Risk Manager (CSRM).
Mary I. Husk, CIC, CRM, CPCU
Vice President – Certified Risk Managers International
Faculty Development, CRMI, Risk Management Programs
The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
(512) 349-6174 or (800) 633-2165 x6174