Whether you are struggling with the ACA, tired of working nights, or want to become an overnight expert, please see the attached press release.
This Disability Insurance Encyclopedia Manual is the most comprehensive collection of valuable sales/marketing info ever compiled and produced.
It is guaranteed to increase your production, reduce your declinations and or policies issued but not taken and convert your efforts to a daytime business along with great renewals.
It has already produced a great return on investment for hundreds like you and if it doesn’t meet your expectations, just return the manual for a full refund…no questions asked.
Please be aware, that my operation is a great source for hard to place and for declined or rated applications.
Looking forward to hearing from you and if this reached you in error, please feel free to pass it along.
Disability Insurance Specialist
Larry Schneider, founder of the nation’s largest brokerage exclusively specializing in disability income protection insurance, has just published the most comprehensive, inclusive sales/marketing and training manual, that has ever been crafted, in order to make anyone an overnight expert, whether they are; Home Office, Agent, Trainer, Broker, Financial Planner, Trainer, or a G/A etc.
Some immediate and profitable benefits that will be gained by all segments of the industry (both future/present ), as a result of making all concerned more knowledgeable, are;
1) More profitable production
2) Fewer applications declined
3) Fewer policies issued, but not taken
4) Reduction of communication time unnecessarily spent, as a result of improved field underwriting
5) Increases in agent recruiting and retention
6) Reduction in agent’s reluctance to sell DI
Schneider has drawn upon his vast hands on experience, which dates back to 1972 whereby in his first year as rookie sold over $100K in premium (200 applications). Since then, has written over 50 DI articles, trained hundreds of agents, helped to substantially rewrite the American College’s “Essentials of Disability Income Insurance” manual, spoke at the MDRT’s 2013 convention, NAIFA’s and the Society of FSP’s webinars and is a founding member of the International Disability Insurance Society (IDIS).
Some worthy and valuable chapters of the Encyclopedia are:
• Why insure income
• Why sell disability insurance
• Disability insurance statistics
• Disability insurance product explanations
• Constructing a disability insurance proposal
• Disability insurance sales presentation
• Overcoming disability insurance objections
• Disability insurance closes
• Disability insurance underwriting landmines
• Disability insurance policy delivery/referrals
• Business applications of disability insurance
• Advance disability insurance sales opportunities
• Disability insurance claims
• Disability insurance published articles (50 plus)
Wouldn’t you now agree that knowledge is power and all agents and all others who are involved in this lucrative and relatively untapped market, should be fully equipped with all of the sales material and other valuable information and solutions (tools)?
For more information on how to stay ahead and beat the competition, or how to order this must have invaluable two volume manual, please contact;
Larry Schneider (disability specialist since 1972)
POB 21243~Albuquerque, NM 87154
Toll free: 800-551-6211~Cell: 703-615-4747
Fax: 505-299-7788~ Local: 505-299-5566
DISABILITY INSURANCE PUBLISHED ARTICLES
Disability Insurance Specialist
01. Has the DI industry stopped shaking?
02. Have the DI providers entered the 21st century?
03. We’ve left the dark ages, how will DI perform in the 21st century?
04. The new DI landscape
05. Why isn’t disability insurance sold more?
06. Getting the DI carriers to hear our message
07. Why are agents reluctant to sell DI?
08. What does it take to be a DI producer?
09. Knowledge is power
10. When is the best time to get DI?
11. How to present DI to a client
12. How to select the ideal DI policy
13. Disability income insurance protection/a primer
14. Understanding the provisions of DI
15. Helping clients through the thickets of the own-occ definition of total disability
16. Own-occ definition of total disability vs. loss of earnings
17. When doesn’t own-occ definition of total disability work from a claims perspective?
18. How to handle DI objections (rebuttals)
19. DI dilemmas/when to do when an application has been rejected
20. Recognizing a DI landmine
21. Arthritis and different outcomes
22. Is long term DI for everybody?
23. What type of DI coverage is best for employees (and the employer)?
24. Truth or consequences/differences between group LTD vs. IDI
25. Informed DI customers are the best customers (group LTD vs. IDI
26. Split dollar application of DI
27. Disability insurance claim denied
28. DI inflation guards/how they differ and which to use?
29. Why not lifetime benefits?
30. Not so subtle wake–up call
31. Mental nervous /24 month limitation
32. Home based workers
33. Summary of Group LTD’s shortcomings
34. Eight part series:
.1 Why insure income?
.2 Constructing a proposal
.3 Completing the application
.4 Recognizing and overcoming landmines
.5 Delivering a DI policy
.6 DI claim denied
.7 DI business funding needs
.8 Group LTD/ beware of the deficiencies
Post Office Box 21243
ALBUQUERQUE~NEW MEXICO 8714
Toll free: 800-551-6211~ Cell: 703-615-4747